Paul H wrote:Going for the Aston next?
Search found 17 matches
- Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: SOLD 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2771
Re: 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
- Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: SOLD 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2771
Re: 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
Pics available now.
- Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:36 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: SOLD 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2771
SOLD 2004 S2 Exige NA w/ Touring Pack
Krypton Green.
Stage 2 exhaust.
Air con.
Taxed until Dec 09, MOT until November 08.
About 22k on clock, last serviced in Nov 08 with 18.5k on clock. Rear tyres changed early this year and Geo setting adjusted and sorted at same time
£17,750
http://www.limessl.co.uk/exige/exige1.jpg
Pics ...
Stage 2 exhaust.
Air con.
Taxed until Dec 09, MOT until November 08.
About 22k on clock, last serviced in Nov 08 with 18.5k on clock. Rear tyres changed early this year and Geo setting adjusted and sorted at same time
£17,750
http://www.limessl.co.uk/exige/exige1.jpg
Pics ...
- Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Yellow S2 Elise - David Lloyd Club in Leeds
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1613
Yellow S2 Elise - David Lloyd Club in Leeds
Must have seen it twice in 18 months. Reg A3 ??? I think from memory.
- Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Type 25 S2 Elise in Barnsley
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1244
Type 25 S2 Elise in Barnsley
Think it was 25 anyhow - the green one with yellow stripes? Just turning off ring road by Morrisons.
- Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: GT2 RS 650
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1931
Re: GT2 RS 650
LOL and isn't that for business users which means they've taken the VAT off? Bargain.Matt R wrote:as little as £1549 per month with a £10000 deposit and £40000 balloon
- Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Orange S1 Exige in Horsforth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2668
Re: Orange S1 Exige in Horsforth
Why is an Exige a weekend car and an elise isn't then?!
- Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton Green S2 04 Exige - in a tunnel, Leeds
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3802
Re: Krypton Green S2 04 Exige - in a tunnel, Leeds
The tunnels on the Leeds inner ring road are awesome for loud pedal testing
For the longest one, just knock it down into second, take foot off the pedal as you coast in and then when the sky disappears - right foot down. Easy to hit second cam
For the longest one, just knock it down into second, take foot off the pedal as you coast in and then when the sky disappears - right foot down. Easy to hit second cam
- Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Two today!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1555
Re: Two today!!
Hmmm wonder if that aqua S2 was my old car, I know it was residing in Yorkshire for a long while.
Re: Moose
M1 north bound between jct 37-38 5.30pm you must have been on your way back from the mighty oakwell stadium after seeing Barnsley throw away 3 points again... :cry
I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation :lol ...
I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation :lol ...
- Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton green Exige s2
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9373
Re: Krypton green Exige s2
STOP STALKING ME.chevronb37 wrote:My other half spotted a Krypton Green Exige on the M1 just south of J38 heading southbound on Tuesday afternoon. Any takers? She also saw an orange one near Leicester the same day. She's doing well.
I was headed to Barnsley on Tuesday after work so was probably me.
- Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton green Exige s2
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9373
Re: Krypton green Exige s2
There'd been a dark green S2 elise parked next to me quite a few times.
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:14 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton green Exige s2
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9373
Re: Krypton green Exige s2
Horsforth - that'll have been mine again 8)
Damn you moose :lol
You'll have to come to Buckles tonight as I'm bored of being the only super cool coloured car i attend :bravo
EDIT - being the big geek that I am, I got my wife to make me this for all KG owners should they have any use for it ...
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton green Exige s2
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9373
Re: Krypton green Exige s2
Did you work at a place with a TVR and a BMW 840Ci as well? I had to drop some tender docs off there and had a good nosey around the car park.
Oh Mark, don't worry I'll have the coolest colour at Buckles this evening so I'll save you the bother, mate! ;-)
Yeah that was my workplace, had an ...
Oh Mark, don't worry I'll have the coolest colour at Buckles this evening so I'll save you the bother, mate! ;-)
Yeah that was my workplace, had an ...
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Krypton green Exige s2
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9373
Re: Krypton green Exige s2
LOL!
Horsforth - that'll have been mine again 8)
I worked in Horsforth until a move into the centre of town last December. Now going to Headingley to work from March.
Oh and as for being the only KG in town, I've had mine a year now and I've never even seen another Exige on the road, let alone a ...
Horsforth - that'll have been mine again 8)
I worked in Horsforth until a move into the centre of town last December. Now going to Headingley to work from March.
Oh and as for being the only KG in town, I've had mine a year now and I've never even seen another Exige on the road, let alone a ...





