Search found 19 matches
- Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7887
Re: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo
if the deal falls through then your first in the line Lee 
- Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7887
Re: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200
SOLD - pending payment
- Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7887
Re: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200
These are still for sale.
REDUCED TO £200
NO OFFERS
REDUCED TO £200
NO OFFERS
- Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7887
Re: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £350 ono
These are still for sale if anybody is interested.
- Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7887
S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD
I have a full set of S1 111s wheels for sale (2 front & 2 rear). 1 front is brand new the others are original so have some curb marks on them; nothing to bad but to make them mint would require a re-paint.
They come with no tyres and no center caps, wheels only.
£200
I'm happy to bring to a NYLOC ...
They come with no tyres and no center caps, wheels only.
£200
I'm happy to bring to a NYLOC ...
- Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 am
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Crash M62 Selby ish
- Replies: 31
- Views: 13653
Re: Crash M62 Selby ish
I was only a few cars behind you simon. Glad you are ok. The conditions were awful.
- Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Tyre Fitters
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3638
Re: Tyre Fitters
Carrs tyres on thorp arch trading estate (round the corner from pure lotus).
Top bloke and takes care of your wheels. He's got a lovely 197 Clio in Liquid yellow as well so he is a bit of a petrolhead.
Top bloke and takes care of your wheels. He's got a lovely 197 Clio in Liquid yellow as well so he is a bit of a petrolhead.
- Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:13 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: brake lights
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5596
Re: brake lights
Don't bin your old one. You can clean it up (which is all that goes wrong) takes 5 mins and a bit of contact cleaner.
Now you've got two you can swap them in and out when they get dirty and need changing!
Now you've got two you can swap them in and out when they get dirty and need changing!
- Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
It's the offside one i'm afraid. are clams for S1's really that much! christ
- Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
** update **
Central have removed the clam. I've spoken to the inspectors from the insurance company and they have asked central to provide a quote for repair. initial estimate is £5k!
Insurance inspector said that it should be repaired all day long at that.
I really hope so!
Central have removed the clam. I've spoken to the inspectors from the insurance company and they have asked central to provide a quote for repair. initial estimate is £5k!
Insurance inspector said that it should be repaired all day long at that.
I really hope so!
- Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
I've got the HIDS already. Great Mod.
Towing eye and rad are on the list but I'm not to bothered about taking the clam off myself so I might have to wait until I've saved up the cash for the other bits.
If it is repairable then it is very likely to come out of Central better than when I had it in ...
Towing eye and rad are on the list but I'm not to bothered about taking the clam off myself so I might have to wait until I've saved up the cash for the other bits.
If it is repairable then it is very likely to come out of Central better than when I had it in ...
- Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
It is hopefully getting moved down monday or tuesday next week. It's not drivable so it has to come by flat bed. Then i need to get over there and pay it a visit.
Thanks for the advice and recommendations fellas. The car means an awful lot to me and i'm pretty precious about it.
Thanks for the advice and recommendations fellas. The car means an awful lot to me and i'm pretty precious about it.
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:55 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
spoken to Lee at Central and he's told me to get it over to them and they will try and sort it out for me.
I'm hoping that when the clam is off there are no nasties and it can be fixed.
I'm hoping that when the clam is off there are no nasties and it can be fixed.
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
So JCT600 isn't popular for bodywork.It looks like it needs a new crash structure though and from what I can remember that is bonded onto the chassis.
The reason i don't know who to take it to is because I do work on it myself so haven't had any need to go to a garage. This needs a bit more ...
The reason i don't know who to take it to is because I do work on it myself so haven't had any need to go to a garage. This needs a bit more ...
- Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
- Replies: 45
- Views: 23027
Re: i need some advice please - I'm gutted
thanks Al.
Just fretting over stuff as i just want it back.
Just fretting over stuff as i just want it back.





