Search found 131 matches

by 2eleven
Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Mclaren MP4-12c
Replies: 10
Views: 6350

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

PaulT wrote:Deffo dark red, the one I saw, not poyple.

I'm not involved in this stalking case either..................for the record..... :naughty

Or the white one I saw yesterday............
by 2eleven
Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Mclaren MP4-12c
Replies: 10
Views: 6350

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

This thread has "stalker court case evidence" written all over it


My solicitor has instructed me to state that I am in no way assiciated with this thread, at no time have I ever been involved in stalking this poor McLaren owner, if ever our paths cross..............he saw me first and I reserve ...
by 2eleven
Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black S1 Elise JPS
Replies: 3
Views: 3134

Re: Black S1 Elise JPS

njllotus wrote:Thats the lady!!! Looks great!

I haven't seen one of those in the flesh before.

Only one of 22 S1 VVC Type 79 units registered in the UK, I've found one other genuine car so far.
by 2eleven
Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:43 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Black S1 Elise JPS
Replies: 3
Views: 3134

Re: Black S1 Elise JPS

Like this?
79 S1.JPG
79 S1.JPG (89.77 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
That will be my missus taking stuff back to the shops, this appears to be her full time job... :bow
by 2eleven
Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: White Elise A59 jcn A1 5.00 ish today
Replies: 0
Views: 1463

White Elise A59 jcn A1 5.00 ish today

Looking good, I was in the Jaaaayyyyygggggg
by 2eleven
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT
Replies: 10
Views: 5932

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....

Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke

I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you ...
by 2eleven
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT
Replies: 10
Views: 5932

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his ...
by 2eleven
Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT
Replies: 10
Views: 5932

Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
by 2eleven
Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Tarmac Terrorist
Replies: 2
Views: 2378

Re: Tarmac Terrorist

chevronb37 wrote:A fully caged 2-11 causes quite a stir in central Newcastle on a Saturday afternoon! Nice one, Gav. Photo to follow. :bravo

Obviously someone with time on their hands.............have you tried to get into a 211 with a cage!!
by 2eleven
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 pm
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Lotus Drivers Club NEC Classic Car Show
Replies: 10
Views: 6459

Re: Lotus Drivers Club NEC Classic Car Show

Hope to get there on Friday or Sat Morning on my way South, always look forward to it
by 2eleven
Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:39 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Evora S East Park Hull
Replies: 0
Views: 1600

Evora S East Park Hull

Very understated but everyone was drawn to it.

evora s.JPG
evora s.JPG (48.61 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
by 2eleven
Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 am
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Mrs 2eleven in Cott
Replies: 2
Views: 2292

Re: Mrs 2eleven in Cott

In the S1 Elise and nowhere near the kerbs :up ,although it's still always best to check ;)

I was in my van :(

Did you notice the obligatory large box of tissues on the front dash? She recons that the Elise isn't practical and the box keeps sliding from one side of the dash to the other and ...
by 2eleven
Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Green S1 Elise lady driver Sherringham and Red M100 Cromer
Replies: 0
Views: 1389

Green S1 Elise lady driver Sherringham and Red M100 Cromer

Spotted Wed and Thursday................both topless................................. :naughty
by 2eleven
Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:03 pm
Forum: For Sale / Wanted
Topic: 57 reg Exige s 220 16,000 miles Persian blue £24,000 Ono
Replies: 6
Views: 5049

Re: 57 reg Exige s 220 16,000 miles Persian blue £24,000 Ono

Great colour, best of luck with the sale.
by 2eleven
Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Forum: Spotted
Topic: Blyton
Replies: 5
Views: 3737

Re: Blyton

First there was the Formula 1 Tyre scandal................now we have an even bigger scandal................NYLOC Members ranging the track ahead of the Spetember track day.

I say they should have to carry 200kg balast like touring cars do.............that will sort em out..................Tony ...