Search found 5 matches

by the DustRoom
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 am
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Hello from Sheffield
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Re: Hello from Sheffield

PaulT wrote:What does the Intel sticker say? :wink
K-Series inside.

I'm taking it off soon.
by the DustRoom
Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 am
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Hello from Sheffield
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Re: Hello from Sheffield


Very nice and as you say unique, do you still have the silver lights?

DO you actually know what colour it is?

No; unfortunately I don't have the silver lights or the OZ wheels; this is how the car was when I bought it:
http://www.thedustroom.net/images/elise/elise_01.jpg
http://www ...
by the DustRoom
Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Hello from Sheffield
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Re: Hello from Sheffield

PS, googled you and I have to tell you... I owned a 100% mint 808 for quite a while c/w the plastic protective sheet... I will always regret selling it. Also, from new: 101, 202, 505, 606, W30, R8 and that's where I stopped and I don't have any of it any longer.

For those who don't know, I'm on ...
by the DustRoom
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:35 pm
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Hello from Sheffield
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Re: Hello from Sheffield

Hi Dennis;

It was the show car for the 2002 British Motorshow; it has no paint code, absolutely everything is colour coded (including the windscreen surround), it has S1 Exige seats (I think) in Lotus embossed carbon leather and 135R blue alcantara throughout including the C panel which I've never ...
by the DustRoom
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 pm
Forum: Non-Members Chat
Topic: Hello from Sheffield
Replies: 16
Views: 10475

Hello from Sheffield

Thought I'd pop in from the other Lotus forums that I frequent (SELOC, MLOC and NORLOG); I've recently moved to Sheffield so it makes a little sense too.

I have a unique, silver 2003 111S that's my pride and joy which I bought a year ago from JCT600 in Leeds and I've been enjoying it as often as ...