How weird-oh well at least it's sorted. Thought they would ave spotted that at the service or alignment. Enjoy!
Paul
Search found 25 matches
- Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 am
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
- Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
Re: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre har
Glad you're having fun! What was up with the brakes? Bet Danny at Pure Lotus was surprised to see the car back again a week after the wheel alignment with a different owner!
- Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:23 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
Re: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre har
Now sold - to a guy who works round the corner from me so will probably see the car everyday!
Thanks again for everyone's help on here
Thanks again for everyone's help on here
- Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
Re: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono
Just had a full geometry set up at Pure Lotus. They'd be happy to take the car but I'd much rather cut out the middle man if someone here wants her!
Price reduced as I want someone to get some summer use
Price reduced as I want someone to get some summer use
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:18 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
Re: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £14500 ono
Now up on Pistonheads:
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... op/1423372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Would really rather it went to someone local though so I'm open to offers!
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/ ... op/1423372" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Would really rather it went to someone local though so I'm open to offers!
- Mon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5590
S2 Elise 111S for sale - £13499 ono plus carbonfibre hardtop
With a new house move sadly the time has come to part company with my Elise.
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/211/20130527140050.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/819/20120325143323.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/29/20130527140059.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/11 ...
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/211/20130527140050.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/819/20120325143323.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/29/20130527140059.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/11 ...
- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Great start
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3859
Re: Great start
Sounds like a plan. I'll follow you so I don't miss the turn off again 
- Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Great start
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3859
Great start
My first meet and I win the raffle - beginners luck maybe.
Great to meet a few of you on Tuesday, can finally put some faces to names, particularly the senior members of the club (by which I mean in positions of authority, not old).
By the time I'd arrived (and missed the turn off for the Buckles ...
Great to meet a few of you on Tuesday, can finally put some faces to names, particularly the senior members of the club (by which I mean in positions of authority, not old).
By the time I'd arrived (and missed the turn off for the Buckles ...
- Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Next meet and a good drive
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5484
Re: Next meet and a good drive
If I come straight from work I should be able to make it then (won't be in the Elise though
). What will I miss?!?
Hopefully see everyone tonight
Hopefully see everyone tonight
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Next meet and a good drive
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5484
Re: Next meet and a good drive
Thanks guys,
What time do things kick off at the meets? I now have a work commitment I can't get out of so wouldn't get to the Buckles until way after 8 which I think may be a bit late?
What time do things kick off at the meets? I now have a work commitment I can't get out of so wouldn't get to the Buckles until way after 8 which I think may be a bit late?
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Next meet and a good drive
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5484
Next meet and a good drive
Hi guys,
I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??
Also, having bought my car a month ago, this weekend is the first chance I've had to go for a really good drive - I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?
Paul
I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??
Also, having bought my car a month ago, this weekend is the first chance I've had to go for a really good drive - I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?
Paul
- Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Finally a Lotus owner!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5456
Re: Finally a Lotus owner!
Thanks, it's very much a weekend car so if it's wet the cover will most likely be staying on. Having said that I'm sure there'll be occasions where the great English 'summer' catches us out 
- Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Finally a Lotus owner!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5456
Re: Finally a Lotus owner!
The cover seems to do the trick size wise - cheers Andy. It's getting it's first rain test today so we'll see if anything gets through.
Yeah I'll definitely have to pop round - maybe when the evenings start getting lighter otherwise you won't be able to see it
Yeah I'll definitely have to pop round - maybe when the evenings start getting lighter otherwise you won't be able to see it
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Finally a Lotus owner!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5456
Finally a Lotus owner!
After painstaking efforts to piece together the service history (see my previous thread to read about my dilemma!), I finally picked up my Elise 111s yesterday.
Brief spec:
Starlight black with gloss black wheels
Hurricane induction kit with carbon fibre can
Piper 4-2-1 manifold
B+C sports exhaust ...
Brief spec:
Starlight black with gloss black wheels
Hurricane induction kit with carbon fibre can
Piper 4-2-1 manifold
B+C sports exhaust ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Service history opinions
- Replies: 25
- Views: 14522
Re: Service history opinions
Would you believe it - the previous owner called me this morning and is emailing me copies of all the paperwork he has! Cheers Nick from MLOC.
Just as I thought I'd made my decision!!
Just as I thought I'd made my decision!!





