Hi Rick,
If you're passing JCT600 Lotus in Leeds then I'd be happy to show you round a few cars and let you have a go in one, you could either PM me on here or give the dealership a ring and ask for Dan or Steve in Lotus Sales. Our number is 0113 2440600.
Happy to help.
Dan
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:24 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Any York members willing to demo an Elise?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8148
- Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:53 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Jct
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2803
Re: Jct
We try! 
- Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:13 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Sunday Run Out to the Dales - 3rd March 2013 - Come along!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11984
Re: Sunday Run Out to the Dales - 3rd March 2013 - Come alon
Oh god I'm working Sunday!....the question is....could I put it down as a business trip? 
- Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: New Lotus Salesman
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3971
New Lotus Salesman
Good morning NYLOC!
Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name's Dan Irwin..new JCT600 Lotus Salesman. Not too sure what/if any dealings any of you have had with us in the past but I'm going to do my very best...my job is a serious passion of mine as it allows me to tinker at my hobby for 50 ...
Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name's Dan Irwin..new JCT600 Lotus Salesman. Not too sure what/if any dealings any of you have had with us in the past but I'm going to do my very best...my job is a serious passion of mine as it allows me to tinker at my hobby for 50 ...





