Search found 4 matches
- Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:20 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: New Exige owner
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12206
Re: New Exige owner
Hello, I'm just down the road in Yarm, come and say hello on Tuesday.
- Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Hello and help.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 15141
Re: Hello and help.
Tough luck, looks identical to my damage but also took out the grille. Would be interested to see how the repair goes.
- Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:22 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Hello and help.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 15141
Re: Hello and help.
Thanks, had already taped it up with the intention of repairing over winter. What time is tonight's meet?
- Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:39 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Hello and help.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 15141
Hello and help.
Hi, after 20 years of saving I have just bought an Elise S in starlight black. Only had it 3 days but love it. I plan on coming to a meet and joining the club as soon as I can.
One quick question, I had the car for 6 hours when a rabbit ran out and did a lot of damage to the front of the clamshell ...
One quick question, I had the car for 6 hours when a rabbit ran out and did a lot of damage to the front of the clamshell ...





