I'm open to reasonable offers so give me a shout if you don't have any luck finding something and want to come and see it.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: Nautilus Blue S1, 1997, 135 conversion
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6139
Re: Nautilus Blue S1, 1997, 135 conversion
Thanks Ishy
It's not perfect but been a brill car and I'll be sad to see it go.
I'm open to reasonable offers so give me a shout if you don't have any luck finding something and want to come and see it.
I'm open to reasonable offers so give me a shout if you don't have any luck finding something and want to come and see it.
- Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: Nautilus Blue S1, 1997, 135 conversion
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6139
Nautilus Blue S1, 1997, 135 conversion
My 1997 Lotus Elise S1 in Nautilus Blue is up for sale :(
61,500 miles, MOT & tax to June 2011. Lack of use since arrival of our son and change in jobs means that it's time to sell.
I've owned the car since May 2008, and it's always been kept in the garage.
It has the Sport 135 upgrade (fitted ...
61,500 miles, MOT & tax to June 2011. Lack of use since arrival of our son and change in jobs means that it's time to sell.
I've owned the car since May 2008, and it's always been kept in the garage.
It has the Sport 135 upgrade (fitted ...
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 pm
- Forum: For Sale / Wanted
- Topic: Nautilus Blue Elise S1 - 135 head etc.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1409
Nautilus Blue Elise S1 - 135 head etc.
Advertising my S1 on Pistonheads, just in case anyone might be interested.
Not getting out in it much since babyyan arrived so time to make the ultimate dad sacrifice.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2176451.htm
Not getting out in it much since babyyan arrived so time to make the ultimate dad sacrifice.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2176451.htm
- Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Harewood
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6257
Re: Harewood
That would be great, thanks. I'll call you on Saturday.
Cheers,
Iain
Cheers,
Iain
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 am
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Harewood
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6257
Re: Harewood
Ok, I'll get my ticket and try and persuade them on the way in - thanks guys, see you on Sunday 
- Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Harewood
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6257
Re: Harewood
Ace! Would it be possible to come and park with you guys or is it members only?
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
- Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 pm
- Forum: Non-Members Chat
- Topic: Harewood
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6257
Harewood
Hi,
Any NYLOC guys going to the car show at Harewood House this year? It's next weekend, 21st June. I'm going along in my Elise and wondered if it might be chance to meet some of you. My plans to come to the Buckles on the 4th Tuesday have been scuppered *every* month so far but I'm determined to ...
Any NYLOC guys going to the car show at Harewood House this year? It's next weekend, 21st June. I'm going along in my Elise and wondered if it might be chance to meet some of you. My plans to come to the Buckles on the 4th Tuesday have been scuppered *every* month so far but I'm determined to ...
- Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Dark S1 elise - R Reg - Horsforth Leeds
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2804
- Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:11 pm
- Forum: Spotted
- Topic: Dark S1 elise - R Reg - Horsforth Leeds
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2804





