Indoor Cover for Elise S2 £offers

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
Tonim1978
Visitor
Car Details: Ex Elise Owner

Black with hold-all - about 3 years old - used for my Elise S2 when garage

Could possibly deliver in North Yorkshire or surrounding areas for right price.

Open to offers.
PaulT
Admin Team
Car Details: 250 Cup

What's it like? Is the lining paintwork-friendly and is it a breathable material? Interested if it's good quality.
Tonim1978
Visitor
Car Details: Ex Elise Owner

Hi Paul, yeah it's lightweight and thin, soft touch material. Kind of velvety feel really. Elasticated around the front and rear only, hangs loose down the sides. Condition is fine and comes with handy hold-all that is of same material. It is breathable as well, I used to place it on even when the engine was still hot if that's what you are thinking. I can send you a couple of pics tomorrow if you wish?
PaulT
Admin Team
Car Details: 250 Cup

Yes please, and the breathable thing is because my garage isn't heated or attached to the house so if there's damp in the air it needs to be able to dry out as the humidity falls.

I was hoping to get something close fitting all round, bit like the showroom covers.

Even if I don't buy it, sticking a photo in the ad will help it sell and if you can't do the attachment thing on the forum I'll sort it for you. :up
  • Information