S1 Elise workshop manual £40

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
PaulT
Admin Team
Car Details: 250 Cup

Longer term members will remember Dave Burns, "DSB" on here and he's flogging his S1 workshop manual. There's a ridiculous postage charge which he explains on his ebay advert but he's in Harrogate and I'm sure we can arrange for them to be collected / delivered to the Buckles a pub somewhere. He's a top bloke, gets annoying after a while :nod

As you can see from his advert, he still hasn't fully mastered the art of starting sentences with capital letters nor ending them with any punctuation but don't let that put you off.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352832140847
many moons before i had kids i had an Elise S160

they came ...it went :-)

still have the OE genuine Lotus service notes for the car...with every single step to work/service your elise as used by the dealers

these go for £80-£100 each

they come with a free, as new, book " The Lotus Elise" by Paul Robinshaw RRP£35 and actually signed by the author, so a bit of a collectors piece :-)

the books must each have a couple of hundred pages in each of them

wont be many of these left ..so if you love working on her when she breaks down these will be a godsend

Lots of trouble usually serious

oh yeah :-)

***PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT REGARDS POSTAGE***

due to the weight of these manuals

i will have to send them as 2 seperate packages ...to send recorded delivery is £18 per parcel which is ridiculous

to send abroad i was told by Post office it was £76 ...even more ridiculous

anyway, if you want them they are yours ...might be cheaper to drive and pick them up than use parcel farce

thanks for reading
  • Information