Dark S1 elise - R Reg - Horsforth Leeds

Seen another Lotus in the area?
Post Reply
User avatar
Landy
Visitor
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Was heading up to the airport and spotted a lovely looking S1 elise coming down brownberrie lane (just by the turn off for scotland land) in horsforth

May have been blue or black (i'm colour blind, it was dark and I was still half a sleep)
meesteryan
Visitor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:33 pm
Car Details: 1997 Elise S1, Sport 135 conv.
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Hullo Landy, was that this morning at about 8 o'clock ish?

If so it was probably me taking advantage of the quiet roads to come to work :)

It's Nautilus Blue - looks blue or green (or black) depending on the light.
User avatar
Landy
Visitor
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

It was mate :D

I was in a red punto so you wouldn't have spotted me, and didn't want to flash as I could have caused mayhem with cars pulling out of scotland lane onto brownberrie lane
meesteryan
Visitor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:33 pm
Car Details: 1997 Elise S1, Sport 135 conv.
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Cool - first time I've been spotted :D

Not been along to a meet yet but planning to in the new year. On holiday in Jan so probably won't be til the February one.

Wave if you see us again!
User avatar
Landy
Visitor
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Will do mate, I travel to work that way every morning about the same time so will keep 'em peeled for you!
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 1 guest