I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation
Moose
- Andy JCT
- Visitor
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:41 pm
- Car Details: A large choice,i'm very lucky
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
M1 north bound between jct 37-38 5.30pm you must have been on your way back from the mighty oakwell stadium after seeing Barnsley throw away 3 points again... 
I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation
..you know the sort...flashing.. full beam.. outside lane..and i was probably waving at you....how bad would that have looked in someones rear view 
I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation
-
moose
- Visitor
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
- Car Details: DB7 Vantage
- Location: Chapel Allerton
- Contact:
Ay that was me - giving it a run to scrub in the new tyresAndy JCT wrote:M1 north bound between jct 37-38 5.30pm you must have been on your way back from the mighty oakwell stadium after seeing Barnsley throw away 3 points again...
I was going southbound in a red 3 series coupe.. thought twice about flashing, didnt want to give bmer drivers a bad reputation..you know the sort...flashing.. full beam.. outside lane..and i was probably waving at you....how bad would that have looked in someones rear view





