Next meet and a good drive

This area is for non-members of the club for asking questions, saying hello and general chat. Strictly no commercial advertising.
Post Reply
Paul S
Visitor
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Car Details: Lotus Elise S2 111s
Contact:

Hi guys,

I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??

Also, having bought my car a month ago, this weekend is the first chance I've had to go for a really good drive - I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?

Paul
User avatar
sjw
Admin Team
Posts: 3476
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 am
Car Details: Elise 250 Cup
Location: Bradford
Contact:

Paul S wrote:I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??
You will be made very welcome. Look for the top table. Anyone there will point you in my direction for a Membership Application Form
Steve
User avatar
Doug
Visitor
Posts: 2249
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 8:03 pm
Car Details: S4 Elan, S2 Elan & Scruffy
Location: Darfield nr. Barnsley
Contact:

Paul S wrote:I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?

Paul
The North Yorks TT course.......... "recommended"............ Paul, it's obligatory. Just be very aware of the bike lads up there. Enjoy :up

Doug :oldie
Old Lotus don't die they get fixed and if it cannot be fixed with a BIG hammer then you have an electrical problem.
Paul S
Visitor
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Car Details: Lotus Elise S2 111s
Contact:

Thanks guys,

What time do things kick off at the meets? I now have a work commitment I can't get out of so wouldn't get to the Buckles until way after 8 which I think may be a bit late?
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

It'll still be worthwhile making the meet Paul, the meeting will be inside by then, still plenty of people until 10.
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
User avatar
PaulT
Admin Team
Posts: 17438
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 am
Car Details: 250 Cup
Location: Near Normanton
Contact:

Do it :D
Paul S
Visitor
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Car Details: Lotus Elise S2 111s
Contact:

If I come straight from work I should be able to make it then (won't be in the Elise though :(). What will I miss?!?

Hopefully see everyone tonight
User avatar
PaulT
Admin Team
Posts: 17438
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 am
Car Details: 250 Cup
Location: Near Normanton
Contact:

Paul S wrote:If I come straight from work What will I miss?!?
Daylight. :D

Tyre kicking will go on til it's dark and the meeting in the room at the back will start anytime between 8 and 9. Ask for me and I'll introduce you to folk. Shout up when we ask for the new faces to introduce themselves.

See you tonight!
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests