S1 111s Wheels (no tyres / no center caps) £200 - Provo SOLD

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
Post Reply
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

I have a full set of S1 111s wheels for sale (2 front & 2 rear). 1 front is brand new the others are original so have some curb marks on them; nothing to bad but to make them mint would require a re-paint.

They come with no tyres and no center caps, wheels only.

£200

I'm happy to bring to a NYLOC meet but fitting them in the car is a bit of a squease!

Image

i think this is the brand new front
Image

Image
Image
Image

pictures of the curb marks
Image
Image
Last edited by banx22 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

These are still for sale if anybody is interested.
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

i have £250 for them with the curb marks
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

These are still for sale.

REDUCED TO £200

NO OFFERS
User avatar
MartL
Paid up member
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:36 pm
Car Details: That Bright Green Honda'd S2 Exige
Location: Birkenshaw
Contact:

PM sent...
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

SOLD - pending payment
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

looks like you lost £50 there o well never mind
well done Mart good buy












:smurf
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

FFS thats the second set of 111s wheels Ive missed out on in the space of a month :(

Second dibs :wavey
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

if the deal falls through then your first in the line Lee :)
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

banx22 wrote:if the deal falls through then your first in the line Lee :)

I think, in fairness Tony (pearman00) should be next in line.
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
User avatar
MAD900
Visitor
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Car Details: Evora IPS
Contact:

banx22 wrote:
if the deal falls through then your first in the line Lee



I think, in fairness Tony (pearman00) should be next in line.
Or maybe should have been first, and you would have been £50 better off? :oops

Mark
Life's too short not to.
yasmar
Visitor
Posts: 2534
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:39 pm
Car Details: Stolen by the state.
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

pearman00 wrote:looks like you lost £50 there o well never mind
well done Mart good buy


I was rather confused by all of that...'no I won't accept the higher bid I'll settle for less' :?


:judge
:smurf
:judge Almost sponsored by Ishy :pat and not forgetting the important contribution of Mrs :handbag :10p :conker
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests