Blyton

Seen another Lotus in the area?
Post Reply
User avatar
Martin 111S
Paid up member
Posts: 1084
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:35 pm
Car Details: Metallic Orange Elise, 250 Cup
Location: Lincolnshire
Contact:

Went over to Blyton yesterday as some folk I know were there for a track day.

Plenty of Lotus' there and none other than Tony P. too :)

Was good to see him and have a chat, oh and grab some pax rides too :up

Image
Image
Find a Path that Captures Your Heart and Follow it to its End !!
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

First there was the Formula 1 Tyre scandal................now we have an even bigger scandal................NYLOC Members ranging the track ahead of the Spetember track day.

I say they should have to carry 200kg balast like touring cars do.............that will sort em out..................Tony gets 600kg all over one corner!!!! :wink
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

that's a big cake you're gonna bring along and peter
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
User avatar
pearman00
Visitor
Posts: 1618
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:55 pm
Car Details: S1 Elise
Contact:

Martin 111S wrote:Went over to Blyton yesterday as some folk I know were there for a track day.

Plenty of Lotus' there and none other than Tony P. too :)

Was good to see him and have a chat, oh and grab some pax rides too :up

Image

it was good to catch up with you again Martin hope to see you in september
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
User avatar
Ishy
Admin Team
Posts: 2437
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm
Car Details: Elise 111R..SC
Location: York
Contact:

2eleven wrote:Tony gets 600kg all over one corner!!!! :wink
:shock :shock Danny riding on the wing :?:
User avatar
Baldy FF
Visitor
Posts: 3137
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
Location: YORKSHIRE
Contact:

Ishy wrote:
2eleven wrote:Tony gets 600kg all over one corner!!!! :wink
:shock :shock Danny riding on the wing :?:
:evil :anchor :lol
Baldy FF

When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 2 guests