Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT
Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately
, to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
- softlips
- Visitor
- Posts: 4841
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Car Details: Currently Lotus less
- Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
- Contact:
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alonejaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately, to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
- 2eleven
- Visitor
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
- Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
- Contact:
softlips wrote:You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alonejaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately, to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Regards
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
- Baldy FF
- Visitor
- Posts: 3137
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
- Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
- Location: YORKSHIRE
- Contact:
CHEEKYsoftlips wrote:You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alonejaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately, to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Baldy FF
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
- Baldy FF
- Visitor
- Posts: 3137
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
- Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
- Location: YORKSHIRE
- Contact:
Good to meet you on saturday, hope you get sorted and maybe see you at the next meeting end of Apriljaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately, to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Baldy FF
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
- Baldy FF
- Visitor
- Posts: 3137
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
- Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
- Location: YORKSHIRE
- Contact:
Heard???2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC
Baldy FF
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
- Moggy
- Visitor
- Posts: 3633
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:50 pm
- Car Details: MOR 15H pink/M10GGY Norfolk Mustard/XKR
- Location: M'bro
- Contact:
Thats a fair trade for your girlfriendjaik wrote:take and the girlfriend out in his Exige,
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
unforgiving studio lights brought out the best in our convertibles,from the Jaguars elegance to the 340R's madness
- 2eleven
- Visitor
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
- Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
- Contact:
I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus TwoelevenBaldy FF wrote:Heard???2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC
Regards
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
2eleven
Living life in the Lotus position!
- Baldy FF
- Visitor
- Posts: 3137
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
- Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
- Location: YORKSHIRE
- Contact:
Sorry i dont do social media etc2eleven wrote:I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus TwoelevenBaldy FF wrote:Heard???2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC
Baldy FF
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!





