Black S1 Elise JPS

Seen another Lotus in the area?
Post Reply
User avatar
njllotus
Visitor
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 am
Car Details: Elise S1 - Sport 160
Contact:

Spotted a black elise S1 John Player Special in full livery.

Hull at the staples / castle street traffic lights! Lady driver.

First time I've sen another black S1 in hull
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

Like this?
79 S1.JPG
79 S1.JPG (89.77 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
That will be my missus taking stuff back to the shops, this appears to be her full time job... :bow
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
User avatar
njllotus
Visitor
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 am
Car Details: Elise S1 - Sport 160
Contact:

Thats the lady!!! Looks great!

I haven't seen one of those in the flesh before.
User avatar
2eleven
Visitor
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Car Details: Lotus 2eleven , Elise S1 111s type 79
Contact:

njllotus wrote:Thats the lady!!! Looks great!

I haven't seen one of those in the flesh before.

Only one of 22 S1 VVC Type 79 units registered in the UK, I've found one other genuine car so far.
Regards

2eleven

Living life in the Lotus position!
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 2 guests