Hi All
Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.
I'm wondering how I get full membership?
Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?
If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.
Mark
New Exige owner
- Moggy
- Visitor
- Posts: 3633
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:50 pm
- Car Details: MOR 15H pink/M10GGY Norfolk Mustard/XKR
- Location: M'bro
- Contact:
Hi and welcomemark68 wrote:Hi All
Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk,
Turn up at a meeting (Next one on Tuesday next week 23rd-always the fourth Tuesday of the month bar December) and seek out Steve Winteridge who will take your hard earned cash off youmark68 wrote: I'm wondering how I get full membership?
Yes, I'll be there very late Friday night with my wife and camping though It'll be in the Jag this timemark68 wrote: Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?
There are fairly regular but impromptu runs out and a few more organised trips + many members sign up to trackways and announce they where they are going in the forum pages[/quote]mark68 wrote: If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.
unforgiving studio lights brought out the best in our convertibles,from the Jaguars elegance to the 340R's madness
Hi there, see you tuesday 
Cheers
Den
Den
- The Scotts
- Visitor
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm
- Car Details: Exige s
- Location: north yorks
- Contact:
Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?mark68 wrote:Hi All
Just introducing myself as a new owner based in Thirsk, my wife and I did pop along to the last NYLOC meet but didn't really know anyone and at that time I didn't have my Lotus but all being well we should be at the next one.
I'm wondering how I get full membership?
Also is anyone going to the Lotus festival nest weekend, we're there all weekend camping?
If there are any planned meets or club track days then I'd be very interested in tagging along.
Mark
[/quote]
Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?[/quote]
Yes the wife and I were there
Were you at the stoneacre test drive thing at Teesside karting?[/quote]
Yes the wife and I were there
Thank you for the welcome, and please say hello on Tuesday.
I'll ask around for Steve,
I'll ask around for Steve,
I'm Steve....
Cheers
Den
Den
-
beenatitforyears
- Visitor
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:29 pm
- Car Details: Elise S, bog standard.
- Contact:
Hello, I'm just down the road in Yarm, come and say hello on Tuesday.
Come say hello Mark

P.S They are all Steve
P.S They are all Steve
And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. Ayrton Senna
Hope you can make it tonight, good weather should mean a busy night 
It was great to meet many of you tonight. thank you for a warm welcome to the club.
Louise and I are looking forward to future meets, runs out and no doubt some track day action soon.
Louise and I are looking forward to future meets, runs out and no doubt some track day action soon.





