S1 Steering Wheel Centre

Buy & sell with Nyloc'ers. Strictly no commercial advertising please (see forum use policy for details).
Post Reply
Al G
Visitor
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:31 pm
Contact:

S1 Steering Wheel Centre

Refurbed by Lotus last year, unmarked 'grey glove' alcantara. Includes horn push (old and scratched but included anyway. Can be swapped with your own and sold on with your old wheel centre to re-coup a fair chunk of the £30 + Postage I'm asking).

Removed to fit brand new Exige S2 wheel, I'm half gay you see.
long gone
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Hmm. Any pics Al :?:
User avatar
DSB
Visitor
Posts: 5568
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:10 pm
Location: always was. always will be. my best friend
Contact:

Image

:dsb
User avatar
albutch
Visitor
Posts: 9585
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:43 pm
Car Details: Elise S2 111S and Excel SA
Location: Dunrobin
Contact:

Hellfire Dave, you've put a bit of weight on.
If it is still, take a photo of it. If it moves, take a photo of it.
User avatar
DSB
Visitor
Posts: 5568
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:10 pm
Location: always was. always will be. my best friend
Contact:

:lol
Al G
Visitor
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:31 pm
Contact:

LEE71 wrote:Hmm. Any pics Al :?:
Here you go mate - if you are tempted but not sure I'll bring it to Teeside Autodrome next month and you can try it on. If you don't like it no harm done and I'll stick it on Ebay. Am in no rush.

Image
long gone
User avatar
LEE71
Visitor
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 am
Location: MARSKE-BY-THE-SEA
Contact:

Cheers, Al. I dont see why not :D
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests