New Owner

This area is for non-members of the club for asking questions, saying hello and general chat. Strictly no commercial advertising.
User avatar
Dennis
Visitor
Posts: 4840
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm
Location: Sheffield
Contact:

Fonzey wrote:
El-ahrairah wrote:Excellent, Was nice to meet you and welcome.

Was hoping to have a look at your car but couldn't find you after meet.
Same to you, I was outside for a bit - but vanished at 21:30ish?

Can't wait for the next one, the summer ones I expect are particularly brilliant :D
Probably why in missed you (I always turn up late :oops ) have you signed up for abbeville?
Cheers

Den
User avatar
Fonzey
Paid up member
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:06 pm
Car Details: Lotus Exige S
Contact:

I'd like to give the car a good shakedown at a domestic circuit before booking, but I've sort of shot myself in the foot a bit now!

I've obtained some Exige fitment wheels with A048's fitted... so now I think I need to go the baffled sump and uprated toe link modifications before tracking it, which will delay me a month or so! :roll
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 2 guests