Page 1 of 1
Red S2Exige with yellow stripes - A19 North
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:59 pm
by Mark H
Spotted a red S2 Exige with yellow stripes heading north on the A19 this morning when I was heading south
Must have been around 9:30am near the Northallerton junction. Unusual colour scheme that I have not seen before.
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:51 pm
by chrisstringer
Baldy

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm
by Mark H
I thought so at first, but I am sure this was slightly different.
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:52 pm
by bob1984
That wasnt very nice Chris, Mark has a good head of hair!

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:09 am
by LEE71
bob1984 wrote:That wasnt very nice Chris, Mark has a good head of hair!

He ain't, Bob

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:39 pm
by chrisstringer
bob1984 wrote:That wasnt very nice Chris, Mark has a good head of hair!

Yeah right - just like me

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:52 pm
by Baldy FF
chrisstringer wrote:Baldy

NO IT WAS NOT ME