Page 1 of 1
Wanted Koni rear shocks.
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:29 pm
by Scooter
One of mine has given up the ghost. Would like the pair if anyone has some.
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:23 pm
by David Thersby
I've got a pair you can have, Scooter. They had done about 44k miles when I took them off the car. Should be at Buckles next Tuesday if that's any help?
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:41 pm
by Scooter
You have a PM
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:37 am
by Scooter
Are you still at the buckles tonight Dave? I'll be there about 20:00.
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 am
by David Thersby
Morning! Yep, I should get there 7.30 - 8pm. See you there.
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:15 pm
by Scooter
Cheers Dave,
Took me a sodding hour and half to get home god knows what the hold up was on the M62. There's me getting off early and getting home late. Typical.
Cheers again.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:52 am
by PaulT
Signs all over the place as I was heading back from the Buckles saying JCN 22 - 24 was closed on the M62.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:21 am
by Scooter
Yes there were but I was at J27 and was going to jump off at J25.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:12 am
by PaulT
It was crawling West-bound as I set off to go out last night, right past 32 which is where I came off and went on the back roads to the Buckles.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:59 am
by Scooter
I dont know the back roads and I was in a rush. Sod's law I suppose.

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:06 pm
by David Thersby
No probs, Steve. Bad luck with the traffic! Lorries were getting blown over everywhere yesterday. I hate wind, me.

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:25 pm
by Si_F
It was indeed closed last night, royal pita...its known as windy hill for a reason by wagon drivers, you can guess what happened.