Page 1 of 1

S1 Steering Wheel Centre

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:22 pm
by Al G
S1 Steering Wheel Centre

Refurbed by Lotus last year, unmarked 'grey glove' alcantara. Includes horn push (old and scratched but included anyway. Can be swapped with your own and sold on with your old wheel centre to re-coup a fair chunk of the £30 + Postage I'm asking).

Removed to fit brand new Exige S2 wheel, I'm half gay you see.

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 pm
by LEE71
Hmm. Any pics Al :?:

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:23 pm
by DSB
Image

:dsb

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:50 pm
by albutch
Hellfire Dave, you've put a bit of weight on.

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:57 pm
by DSB
:lol

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 pm
by Al G
LEE71 wrote:Hmm. Any pics Al :?:
Here you go mate - if you are tempted but not sure I'll bring it to Teeside Autodrome next month and you can try it on. If you don't like it no harm done and I'll stick it on Ebay. Am in no rush.

Image

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:43 pm
by LEE71
Cheers, Al. I dont see why not :D