Page 1 of 1
S1 steering wheel centre
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:30 am
by LEE71
S1 steering wheel centre, recently renovated by StevenM at Mattisons.
Excellent condition.
Offers.
Replaced mine with alcantara version. Cheers AliG!

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 pm
by Al G
If you GIVE me ten quid, and also cover postage, I'll bin it for you
Edit - hope you are happy with the alcantara one, they really are a nice touch (not as nice as my gay S2 wheel tho)
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 am
by steve30b
lee how do they renovate the wheel centre, has it just been sprayed silver ?.
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 am
by LEE71
I prefer the term 'plastic coated'
Seriously though I assume its not just spray paint. Steve Mattison knows his stuff, and this stuff seems pretty flexible. Just a bit too Silver for a blue car!
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:13 pm
by softlips
What do you want for it?
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm
by LEE71
Have just bought AlG's alcantara version for 25quid. I would not expect that much.
Make us an offer
