Page 1 of 1
Dark S1 elise - R Reg - Horsforth Leeds
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:26 pm
by Landy
Was heading up to the airport and spotted a lovely looking S1 elise coming down brownberrie lane (just by the turn off for scotland land) in horsforth
May have been blue or black (i'm colour blind, it was dark and I was still half a sleep)
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:11 pm
by meesteryan
Hullo Landy, was that this morning at about 8 o'clock ish?
If so it was probably me taking advantage of the quiet roads to come to work
It's Nautilus Blue - looks blue or green (or black) depending on the light.
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:05 pm
by Landy
It was mate
I was in a red punto so you wouldn't have spotted me, and didn't want to flash as I could have caused mayhem with cars pulling out of scotland lane onto brownberrie lane
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:29 pm
by meesteryan
Cool - first time I've been spotted
Not been along to a meet yet but planning to in the new year. On holiday in Jan so probably won't be til the February one.
Wave if you see us again!
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 pm
by Landy
Will do mate, I travel to work that way every morning about the same time so will keep 'em peeled for you!