I also spotted a white Lotus Cortina (immaculate) coming off the motorway onto the Cedar Court roundabout on Sunday afternoon about 4pm ish. I was in the Micra so very much doubt that the admiring looks were reciprocated
JCT team in Aagrah & Lotus Cortina
I think i bumped into the JCT gang last night in the Aagrah at Garforth last night on their way to Buckles. Hello again, sorry I couldn't make it last night - i was just plain shattered.
I also spotted a white Lotus Cortina (immaculate) coming off the motorway onto the Cedar Court roundabout on Sunday afternoon about 4pm ish. I was in the Micra so very much doubt that the admiring looks were reciprocated
I also spotted a white Lotus Cortina (immaculate) coming off the motorway onto the Cedar Court roundabout on Sunday afternoon about 4pm ish. I was in the Micra so very much doubt that the admiring looks were reciprocated
Supercharger screeeeeeam





