Page 1 of 1
white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:13 pm
by Landy
Was out and about on sunday and saw a gorgeous S2 elise with hard top on
Got me thinking that i'd never seen an S1 in white and wondered if they had every made them?
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm
by Moggy
Landy wrote:Was out and about on sunday and saw a gorgeous S2 elise with hard top on
Got me thinking that i'd never seen an S1 in white and wondered if they had every made them?
Yep they did make them, reportedly 6 came out of the factory in (old English)white. I have only ever seen one (when not at a lotus event) which I spotted a few times less than 1/2 a mile from where I live but that was a few years ago now
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 pm
by Landy
Was it a looker?
I've got a real thing about White cars at the moment!
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:36 pm
by softlips
Never seen one in white, the S1 Exige looks great in white.
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 pm
by PaulT
I've seen one in pure white, whatever that's called, definitely not the old english. I think it was a Sport 190 too.
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 pm
by Moggy
Landy wrote:Was it a looker?
Got to admit it was*
*

Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 am
by Boomshanks
There was a white S1 Exige parked up at Pure Lotus yesterday - it looked really good, obviously someone's pride and joy.
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 am
by Andy W
I saw a white S1 a couple of times around Rotherham about 5 or 6 years ago, at first i thought it was a MX5

Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm
by Dennis
I'm getting temped by the idea but with a (little twist of course)

Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm
by PaulT
*cough*StandardColourDennis*cough*
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm
by Dennis
Like I said..'with a little twist'
I have a few other ideas, it just depends on how brave I feel

Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 pm
by Sooty
Moggy wrote:Landy wrote:Was out and about on sunday and saw a gorgeous S2 elise with hard top on
Got me thinking that i'd never seen an S1 in white and wondered if they had every made them?
Yep they did make them, reportedly 6 came out of the factory in (old English)white.
They were in Monaco white (same as Esprit). Maybe only 6 UK registered, but a load of white ones went to Japan.
Re: white S1 elise
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:26 pm
by Moggy
Aye that was the name
