Page 1 of 1
Harewood
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 pm
by meesteryan
Hi,
Any NYLOC guys going to the car show at Harewood House this year? It's next weekend, 21st June. I'm going along in my Elise and wondered if it might be chance to meet some of you. My plans to come to the Buckles on the 4th Tuesday have been scuppered *every* month so far but I'm determined to test out the mythical NYLOC friendliness
Info about the day here:
http://www.harewood.org/cgi/events/even ... .htm&a=501
Cheers,
Iain
Re: Harewood
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm
by Matt R
Not going along myself but there will be a NYLOC stand there so make sure you pop along and say hi

Re: Harewood
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:10 am
by Mark H
Yep, I will be there. Pop over and say 'Hi'

Re: Harewood
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am
by sjw
At the last count there should be 25+ of us there
Re: Harewood
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm
by meesteryan
Ace! Would it be possible to come and park with you guys or is it members only?
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Re: Harewood
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:18 pm
by sjw
meesteryan wrote:Ace! Would it be possible to come and park with you guys or is it members only?
I cant see a problem with that, but the Harewood organisers might, as you wont have the requisite "pass" to our plot.
We have booked an area for 26, so it wont be small and should be able to take one or two extras.
You'll just have to try to blag your way to our plot.
Re: Harewood
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm
by hesslenaylor
The more the merrier

Mark
Re: Harewood
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 am
by meesteryan
Ok, I'll get my ticket and try and persuade them on the way in - thanks guys, see you on Sunday

Re: Harewood
Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 am
by chevronb37
I'll be there Sunday - always up for chatting to fellow Lotus owners. See you there.
Andy
Re: Harewood
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:43 pm
by Nyloc 1
Suggest you give me a call on my mobile Saturday evening or Sunday morning 07774 215090.
There's a slight possibility of a spare ticket, if so I'll bring it out to the gate for you

Re: Harewood
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 pm
by meesteryan
That would be great, thanks. I'll call you on Saturday.
Cheers,
Iain