Page 1 of 1

S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 pm
by M7EXG
Will be selling my Exige if my second mortgage application is accepted :cry

Standard apart from carbon airbox,quick shift,Edwards diffuser and cd player.
26k
11mths mot
Private plate inc
3 owners including me from new and ive owned it for nearly 7yrs.
Has the 190ps Lotus conversion

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv29 ... 170024.jpg

Re: S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm
by Andy JCT
Hi

Is this still for sale

Re: S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 pm
by roadboy
Andy, if you are looking for a Calypso red Exige, I know of one for sale.

Needs a head gasket apparently but I'm sure that would be reflected in the price.

Drop me a PM if you want contact details.

Dan

Re: S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:43 pm
by M7EXG
Andy JCT wrote:Hi

Is this still for sale
Hi it is and it has never suffered from HGF 8)

Re: S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 pm
by Andy JCT
HI M7EXG
:wavey

If you want to pm me the details I can then forward them on to some trader folk I know that deal in this type, to help sell it on I have also built up a few contacts in Europe recently with the unfortunate strength of the Euro and all that, they seem to be asking for S1's at the moment

TA

Re: S1 Exige Calypso Red 2001

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:14 pm
by M7EXG
Cheers Andy

Will send pm asap

Regards
Graham