Page 1 of 1

FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm
by christimson
I have a pair of tickets FREE to a good home. I can't go now.

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 am
by chevronb37
Shame we've already paid for ours! I'll check with a chum - he might be interested, Chris.

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 am
by GeoffC
2nd dibs if Andy doesn't take them please Chris.

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 am
by chevronb37
My chum is unavailable so they're all yours, Geoff. Meet you down there for a chit chat?

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:53 pm
by GeoffC
Cheers Andy, might just find time for a chat and a beer. :) Will be in touch re ticket collection Chris.

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 pm
by chevronb37
Great news, mate. We'll be getting there fairly early I hope, coming from Billingshurst if you are about for a convoy in - stunning roads in the vicinity. Can't wait now!

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am
by Scubasteve
Al be there but in drivers bit team got the invite so shall see you there I hope

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:51 pm
by chevronb37
There all three days, James.

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:14 pm
by softlips
We are there on the Friday only stay at the Radisson Edwardian, Guildford or somewhere miles away :D

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:50 pm
by chevronb37
Just had to Google. Crikey - that looks posh. I'm on my grandad's sofa. Either way it's a bit less swanky than that! How the other half live, hey?

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm
by softlips
Not costing anything! I use Radissons for work and they have a fantastic loyalty scheme :D

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 pm
by Scubasteve
Well al be chilling with the teams as we're of with another 1 of the teams cars so all be about for all of it if you want to give me a shout

Re: FREE Goodwood FOS Friday Tickets

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 am
by chevronb37
Free from a loyalty scheme - even posher ;-)

James - I'll give you a shout when we're up on the rally stage. Usually spend Sunday morning up there having a good mooch about and chill in the forest. It's a beautiful spot.