Page 1 of 1

Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 am
by normski
Mine are a bit past it now, not really wanting to pay £50+ for a pair from Eliseparts, have seen some on ebay for about £30ish but if anybody has some going (or know somewhere that do a good deal) let me know.

Cheers

N. :D

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 am
by LEE71
I got mine from Hanger111. Elise logo embroidered in. Lot less than EP. Cant get onto the site at the mo though to confirm.

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 am
by normski
Cheers for the shout, not currently much less though @ £49.34

http://www.hangar111.com/web-store/407- ... trest.html

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am
by Paul H
Image

&

Image

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm
by normski
Hmm, good idea!

And my local has just had new carpets, so I could use the old one that is currently languishing in the skip…

Image

Re: Wanted: S1 carpets mats (blue)

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm
by normski
Whilst looking on ebay for carpets I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lotus-El ... ccessories

I wonder how many people he's sold these too.... :?