Page 1 of 1

Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:53 am
by Scooter
Mine has blown one and need to pass my MOT. :?

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 am
by softlips
Pure Lotus have some used ones

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm
by Pesky
I wouldn't just fit "one" on either the front or rear! :shock

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:53 am
by softlips
Pesky wrote:I wouldn't just fit "one" on either the front or rear! :shock

Agreed

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 am
by albutch
I would - just to get it through the MOT.

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 pm
by MartL
Me too...

...Then I'd buy my full set of second hand but low mileage Bilsteins as an "upgrade", in 3 weeks time, when I upgrade to Nitrons :up :D

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm
by steve30b
Scooter wrote:Mine has blown one and need to pass my MOT. :?
do you still need a used koni ? if you do i have 4 in my garage.

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:25 pm
by softlips
I put my 9 year old ones on eBay expecting around £30. Someone paid £162 :shock and caimans straight round for them.

Think Pure Lotus charge £20 for them.

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 pm
by IanT
typical just given a pair away might be able to getthem back if your stuck

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm
by IanT
MartL wrote:Me too...

...Then I'd buy my full set of second hand but low mileage Bilsteins as an "upgrade", in 3 weeks time, when I upgrade to Nitrons :up :D

How much do you want for the bilsteins?????

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:18 pm
by pearman00
IanT wrote:
MartL wrote:Me too...

...Then I'd buy my full set of second hand but low mileage Bilsteins as an "upgrade", in 3 weeks time, when I upgrade to Nitrons :up :D

How much do you want for the bilsteins?????
don't put the Bilsteins on you have a S1 not a S2, it will make your car drive like a S2 and why would you want that if you have a S1

Re: Wanted S1 rear Koni

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm
by softlips
pearman00 wrote:
IanT wrote:
MartL wrote:Me too...

...Then I'd buy my full set of second hand but low mileage Bilsteins as an "upgrade", in 3 weeks time, when I upgrade to Nitrons :up :D

How much do you want for the bilsteins?????
don't put the Bilsteins on you have a S1 not a S2, it will make your car drive like a S2 and why would you want that if you have a S1

Have to agree with Tony. I put Bilstiens on instead of the Konis and it was fantastic for the first few track days. Now they have a few miles on it understeers just like an S2 - going to go Nitron this winter.