Tyre Fitters

This area is for non-members of the club for asking questions, saying hello and general chat. Strictly no commercial advertising.
Post Reply
glaslett
Visitor
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm
Contact:

Hi All

Just got some new rears that I need fitting - Can anyone recommend a tyre fitter near Tadcaster who knows what they are doing and won't damage the rims?

Thanks in advance

G
User avatar
PaulT
Admin Team
Posts: 17438
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:32 am
Car Details: 250 Cup
Location: Near Normanton
Contact:

I was very impressed with The Wheel Specialist in Garforth if that's any good? They paint wheels so you can imagine they're very careful when they put tyres on and when I asked, they said they could do this separately to you having any work done.

http://www.thewheelspecialist.co.uk/Fil ... etails.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
glaslett
Visitor
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm
Contact:

Thanks Paul - I will give them a call

G
banx22
Visitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 am
Car Details: S1 111s
Contact:

Carrs tyres on thorp arch trading estate (round the corner from pure lotus).

Top bloke and takes care of your wheels. He's got a lovely 197 Clio in Liquid yellow as well so he is a bit of a petrolhead.
glaslett
Visitor
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:36 pm
Contact:

Just a quick update.

Managed to get to Carr Tyres (thanks for the tip banx22) on Saturday, and they did a top job. Not only was he very busy and I turned up on spec, but he did a great job looking after the rims, and a reasonable price too.

Highly recommended

G
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests