Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden
silver s1 elise in chapel allerton
- pmyhill
- Paid up member
- Posts: 737
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:08 am
- Car Details: S1 Exige #175 & 340R #083
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
X reg silver s1 spotted, just driven past The Regent pub in chapel allerton.
Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden
Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden
Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and then batter you with experience
- softlips
- Visitor
- Posts: 4841
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 pm
- Car Details: Currently Lotus less
- Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
- Contact:
Sorry to hear about the loss of your other handpmyhill wrote:X reg silver s1 spotted, just driven past The Regent pub in chapel allerton.
Didn't wave cos I had a beer in my hand and was sat in the beer garden





