Crash M62 Selby ish
- Scubasteve
- Visitor
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm
- Car Details: exige s in isotope green
- Location: leeds
- Contact:
That makes 2 then, as there 1 on a64 I blue Elise s1

- Si_F
- Visitor
- Posts: 2224
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:24 pm
- Car Details: Back in a silver plastic car...
- Location: Soyland
- Contact:
Unfortunatly the Blue S1 on the A64 was me. I was caught out by what only can be described as a river which I aquaplaned on and hit the central reservation. Car is almost certainly a write off.Scubasteve wrote:That makes 2 then, as there 1 on a64 I blue Elise s1
Sadly that's now a tally of only one sold, 1 nicked and 2 crashed.
RIP
Formerly known as S1mon 
Really sorry to hear that Simon, we've had some real downpours here last couple of days, bad luck you were in one of them.
Glad you're well enough to post and hopefully ok.
Glad you're well enough to post and hopefully ok.
Noooo Simon
- so, so sorry to hear about this matey - you ok tho'?
- Scubasteve
- Visitor
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm
- Car Details: exige s in isotope green
- Location: leeds
- Contact:
Holly rung me say she thought it was you, she was going to try give you a lift or a car at least to sit in, but I didn't have your number and she was unable to to back through the traffic as, she was going the other way.
She said it was like a waterfall and even she was forced to 30, The plus side your ok sorry to hear mate
She said it was like a waterfall and even she was forced to 30, The plus side your ok sorry to hear mate

- chevronb37
- Visitor
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
- Car Details: S1 Exige / 997.1 Turbo
- Contact:
Absolutely gutted for you, mate. Hope you're OK. The A64 can be hellish in such conditions, I remember driving back to Leeds at 30mph after a Buckles meet and still frightened...
- Baldy FF
- Visitor
- Posts: 3137
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:15 pm
- Car Details: AUDI V10 SPYDER & PORSCHE 718
- Location: YORKSHIRE
- Contact:
Really glad you are OK even if the car is not.
I got a text from James yesterday of your car facing the wrong way on the carriageway with little front end remaining. Gutted for you mate
I got a text from James yesterday of your car facing the wrong way on the carriageway with little front end remaining. Gutted for you mate
Baldy FF
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!
When you are as good looking as me - nothing else really matters!!!!





