Pipercross Viper Enclosed Carbon Fibre Airfilter - £50
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm
I have removed the pipercross induction kit form my S1, it is the one will a noce carbon fibre cylinder and is described as being designed with lotus for the 340R before being adapted to other cars)
It comes with a nice double sking silicone flexi cold air feed.
It fits my S1 and I can not see why it would not fit (easily made to fit) a S2
Nb there are a few scratches on the bottom but no one notices them when fitted (as they are not visable)

£50, I will include the standard (faded) red/pink-ish silicone pipe if I can find it (I think I know where it is), as well as the shiny red one I got last summer.
I can bring to the buckles or we could meet aorund Sheffield
.
If you would like it posting postage would be £9 by courier
.
It comes with a nice double sking silicone flexi cold air feed.
It fits my S1 and I can not see why it would not fit (easily made to fit) a S2
Nb there are a few scratches on the bottom but no one notices them when fitted (as they are not visable)

£50, I will include the standard (faded) red/pink-ish silicone pipe if I can find it (I think I know where it is), as well as the shiny red one I got last summer.
I can bring to the buckles or we could meet aorund Sheffield
If you would like it posting postage would be £9 by courier