Page 1 of 1

Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am
by Paul S
Hi guys,

I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??

Also, having bought my car a month ago, this weekend is the first chance I've had to go for a really good drive - I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?

Paul

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 am
by sjw
Paul S wrote:I'm planning to come down next Tuesday to sign up, who should I be looking for??
You will be made very welcome. Look for the top table. Anyone there will point you in my direction for a Membership Application Form
Steve

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:52 pm
by Doug
Paul S wrote:I'm thinking across the moors (Helmsley to Stokesley). Recommended?

Paul
The North Yorks TT course.......... "recommended"............ Paul, it's obligatory. Just be very aware of the bike lads up there. Enjoy :up

Doug :oldie

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm
by Paul S
Thanks guys,

What time do things kick off at the meets? I now have a work commitment I can't get out of so wouldn't get to the Buckles until way after 8 which I think may be a bit late?

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 pm
by albutch
It'll still be worthwhile making the meet Paul, the meeting will be inside by then, still plenty of people until 10.

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm
by PaulT
Do it :D

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 am
by Paul S
If I come straight from work I should be able to make it then (won't be in the Elise though :(). What will I miss?!?

Hopefully see everyone tonight

Re: Next meet and a good drive

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 am
by PaulT
Paul S wrote:If I come straight from work What will I miss?!?
Daylight. :D

Tyre kicking will go on til it's dark and the meeting in the room at the back will start anytime between 8 and 9. Ask for me and I'll introduce you to folk. Shout up when we ask for the new faces to introduce themselves.

See you tonight!