Page 1 of 1
Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:48 pm
by Dennis
Was an early one.
I spotted it while onmy way to the fracture clinic so did not bother having a close look

Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 am
by pearman00
It's always there as that's where he works
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm
by Dennis
pearman00 wrote:It's always there as that's where he works
Thought it might be as not in the public car park
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm
by steve30b
pearman00 wrote:It's always there as that's where he works
no tone, he does'nt WORK with us he just turns up..

Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:25 pm
by softlips
There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 pm
by Pesky
softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Martin, do you know his name please?
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:40 pm
by softlips
Pesky wrote:softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Martin, do you know his name please?
No - I left a business card on it once as it had an almost flat NS tyre and I (correctly) thought he may not notice when he got in. He rang to thank me but I cannot remember his name - I will ask one of the heart surgeons who I know knows him.
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 pm
by Pesky
softlips wrote:Pesky wrote:softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Martin, do you know his name please?
No - I left a business card on it once as it had an almost flat NS tyre and I (correctly) thought he may not notice when he got in. He rang to thank me but I cannot remember his name - I will ask one of the heart surgeons who I know knows him.
Thanks, mate
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 pm
by albutch
Pesky wrote:softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Martin, do you know his name please?
Are you having your breasts reduced?
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 pm
by softlips
albutch wrote:Pesky wrote:softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Martin, do you know his name please?
Are you having your breasts reduced?
I could do with it Al

Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:38 pm
by pearman00
softlips wrote:albutch wrote:softlips wrote:There is often an S1 Exige there too by the clock tower belongs to the Dean of surgery
Are you having your breasts reduced?
I could do with it Al

we kown
Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:47 pm
by albutch
softlips wrote:
I could do with it Al

I was actually addressing Pesky......

Re: Red Esprit at the northen
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm
by Pesky