Page 1 of 1

Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 am
by Pesky
Off to their annual convention.......

Image

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:03 pm
by albutch
Go on, make a comment. I won't be upset.
















































Smurf.jpg
Smurf.jpg (6.96 KiB) Viewed 6376 times





























GunSmurf.jpg
GunSmurf.jpg (10.17 KiB) Viewed 6376 times

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:17 pm
by Mrs Ishy
We could have our own version of 'Where's Wally'
If only I knew how to do it

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 am
by Baldy FF
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 am
by PaulT
Mrs Ishy wrote:We could have our own version of 'Where's Wally'
If only I knew how to do it
The object is to find Wally.

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 am
by Ishy
PaulT wrote:
Mrs Ishy wrote:We could have our own version of 'Where's Wally'
If only I knew how to do it
The object is to find Wally.
Welcome to my world, sometimes even the simplest things need explaining ! :lol

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 am
by yasmar
I genuinely burst out laughing when I saw this...that pesky rat eh??? :clap



:judge

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm
by albutch
I thought this was all over, I let my guard down and now I'm a blubbering wreck, thanks Yasmine. :cry

Re: Al Butch Appreciation Society

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm
by softlips
That's legal types for you. You think you've got away with something then they reopen it!