New Lotus Salesman
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 am
Good morning NYLOC!
Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name's Dan Irwin..new JCT600 Lotus Salesman. Not too sure what/if any dealings any of you have had with us in the past but I'm going to do my very best...my job is a serious passion of mine as it allows me to tinker at my hobby for 50+hours a week haha.
I'm not on here to try and sell cars, however if there's a particular car on anyones 'wanted list' then be sure to let me know. Of course if anyone wants further info on our stock cars then also please send me a message.
Looking forward to chatting to you all, make some friends, and becoming a full fledged club memeber!
Best regards Dan Irwin
p.s. I was speaking to the factory yesterday, who should be confirming the arrival date of our Exige V6 demo + customer cars!
Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name's Dan Irwin..new JCT600 Lotus Salesman. Not too sure what/if any dealings any of you have had with us in the past but I'm going to do my very best...my job is a serious passion of mine as it allows me to tinker at my hobby for 50+hours a week haha.
I'm not on here to try and sell cars, however if there's a particular car on anyones 'wanted list' then be sure to let me know. Of course if anyone wants further info on our stock cars then also please send me a message.
Looking forward to chatting to you all, make some friends, and becoming a full fledged club memeber!
Best regards Dan Irwin
p.s. I was speaking to the factory yesterday, who should be confirming the arrival date of our Exige V6 demo + customer cars!