Page 1 of 1

Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm
by softlips
Tonight, I passed you in an A5 by Morrisons. Evora looked well.

Didn't see if I recognised the driver but the the passenger looked o be a nice blonde lady.

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 am
by RFM
softlips wrote:Tonight, I passed you in an A5 by Morrisons. Evora looked well.

Didn't see if I recognised the driver but the the passenger looked o be a nice blonde lady.
What does "an A5 by Morrisons" have that the A5 by Audi doesn't? ;)

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:44 pm
by Will-1-2-1
Hi,

If the Sport Racer was ardent Red then it was me. I just got it the day before from Newcastle Lotus.

I live about two miles from where you spotted me and if you live around that area you may have seen me in my Silver Esprit V8.

Regards

Will

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:13 pm
by softlips
Will-1-2-1 wrote:Hi,

If the Sport Racer was ardent Red then it was me. I just got it the day before from Newcastle Lotus.

I live about two miles from where you spotted me and if you live around that area you may have seen me in my Silver Esprit V8.

Regards

Will
Indeed I have, I'm next to the Dearnesman pub in Wath.

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm
by Will-1-2-1
I may have seen you in your Evora. It was about two years back as I got off the M1 at junction 38 to go up the hill from Haigh. That was the only time I'd seen a Evora around South Yorkshire.

I'll watch out for you with you being so local to me as I'm from Darfield on the Doveside Estate.

Regards

Will

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm
by Doug
Will-1-2-1 wrote:
I'll watch out for you with you being so local to me as I'm from Darfield on the Doveside Estate.
I've not seen you drive past 68 Doveside :shock

Doug :oldie

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am
by Baldy FF
Will, I heard you had bought this from your friend Angie who works with me. :bravo

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 pm
by Will-1-2-1
Doug wrote:
Will-1-2-1 wrote:
I'll watch out for you with you being so local to me as I'm from Darfield on the Doveside Estate.
I've not seen you drive past 68 Doveside :shock

Doug :oldie
I usually leave the estate at the other end but I will have to leave at the far end occasionally. I'm at 24 if you're ever passing.

Will

Re: Evora Sports Racer 5:50 A628 Corton Wood

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:56 pm
by Will-1-2-1
Baldy FF wrote:Will, I heard you had bought this from your friend Angie who works with me. :bravo
We meet up with Angie and Chris on Wednesday to show them the new motor. She always mentions you to me with us having the same interests and she surprised me when she said you had got yourself a Porsche.

Will