Page 1 of 1

Mrs 2eleven in Cott

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 pm
by M7EXG
In the S1 Elise and nowhere near the kerbs :up ,although it's still always best to check ;)

I was in my van :(

Re: Mrs 2eleven in Cott

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 am
by 2eleven
M7EXG wrote:In the S1 Elise and nowhere near the kerbs :up ,although it's still always best to check ;)

I was in my van :(
Did you notice the obligatory large box of tissues on the front dash? She recons that the Elise isn't practical and the box keeps sliding from one side of the dash to the other and this alone is enough of a reason to sell the Elise and buy something more practical. I reminded her about the lumps in her gravy and how this alone was enough grounds for divorce.................. :wink

Re: Mrs 2eleven in Cott

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm
by M7EXG
I think she was picking the box out of the footwell ? while narrowly missing the cyclist.

Velcro and an electric whisk will sort your problems, keeping you both together and giving you a good mix :naughty