Page 1 of 1

WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:01 pm
by normski
Before I purchase a replacement to refresh the look of my dash; anybody got one they'd like to sell?

Image

http://www.eliseparts.com/products/show ... ter-panel/

Doesn't have to be the exactly the same as the above one (indeed if I could get hold of just a blank plate that would be great!).

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:05 pm
by softlips
Jay at Pure Lotus may have one.

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 pm
by pearman00
you can still buy them from lotus. I got one last year cost about £25

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 am
by normski
Cheers, I know Jay does have some.

Tony - I'm not going to pay OEM prices, you can get them for half the price elsewhere!

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 pm
by Dennis
The OEM one is a £25 light weight sticker, not a stuck on bit of bling....I have the bling :oops :up

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm
by normski
Dennis wrote:....I have the bling :oops :up
I'd expect nothing less Dennis. 8)

Brushed aluminium is the way forward (and definitely not that pretend carbon fibre plastic - there's a few out there like that! :poo)

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:13 pm
by Dennis
NB I went for an ebay special and I had to open the nob hole up a bit before it would fit, no real issue but do not try and force it on

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:55 pm
by PaulT
Dennis wrote:I had to open the nob hole up a bit before it would fit, no real issue but do not try and force it on
Dennis, you should have been in Carry On films.

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 pm
by albutch
:lol

Re: WANTED - Heater Panel Plate

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:22 pm
by albutch
I'm still laughing :lol