Page 1 of 1

For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 am
by keith rushworth
Due to health problems I am sorry to have to put my Lotus Elise S2 up for sale. I have had the Lotus for 4 years.
Bought from JCT600 Lotus Leeds.
Previous owner Mrs Baldy FF.

Lotus Elise S2 2001

11,800 miles only
Metallic Red with Red Cloth Roof
12 Months MOT
Tax Feb 2014
Full Service History to 2012, serviced at JCT and Pure Lotus
Private Number Plate not included in sale
New Aluminum Radiator
Plus New Fan
Stainless Steel Exhaust
New Battery

Excellent condition, Lotus has always been stored in a cocoon in the garage and has immaculate alloy wheels

£12,950
Picture 115.JPG
Picture 115.JPG (306.21 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
Picture 115.JPG
Picture 115.JPG (306.21 KiB) Viewed 7174 times
Picture 114.JPG
Picture 114.JPG (358.3 KiB) Viewed 7174 times

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 pm
by Spiderman
Hi Kieth

Just seen your lovely S2 for sale on the forum. Could I please ask where you're located?


Kind Regards

Mike
Bingley

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:50 pm
by Baldy FF
He live just outside Bingley :bravo

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm
by hesslenaylor
Sorry to hear this Keith :(

I can say this Lotus is outstanding, and looked after like a member of the family. Top quality :up

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 am
by Spiderman
*

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 pm
by MAD900
Good luck with the sale Keith, although I'm sad to see you leaving the fold, just when I'd decided to keep mine.

It will be a great car for someone 8)

Mark.

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 am
by Robd
First to see will buy, I'm sure.

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 pm
by keith rushworth
car now sold

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:29 pm
by Dennis
Good at last I may stand a chance in the shiny engine comp at the July buckles meet in 2014 ;)

Seriously it was bound to sell quick as you did look after it and it did you proud, sorry you have had to let it go, I do hope you will still come along to the buckles and other events.

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:06 pm
by JohnB
Glad you've managed to sell the car Keith, but sorry you had to. :cry
Hope whoever bought it looks after it as well as you did.

Re: For Sale Lotus Elise S2

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:58 pm
by softlips
Sorry you've had to sell her Keith. It's a lovely car and must be one of the (if not the) best K series S2s around.