Page 1 of 1

Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm
by 2eleven
I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 am
by jaik
Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm
by PaulT
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi.
:wavey Hello!

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:07 pm
by softlips
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 pm
by 2eleven
softlips wrote:
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am
by Baldy FF
softlips wrote:
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
You allowed him to take your girlfriend out alone :shock
CHEEKY :halo

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 am
by Baldy FF
jaik wrote:Thought I'd pop on here to say hi. I met Baldy and another chap whose name I didn't get (sorry fella!) yesterday at JCT when I went to look at an Elise. He was kind enough to take me and the girlfriend out in his Exige, separately ;), to show us what's what, despite the protestations of his daughter.

Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Good to meet you on saturday, hope you get sorted and maybe see you at the next meeting end of April :bravo

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am
by Baldy FF
2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm
by Moggy
jaik wrote:take and the girlfriend out in his Exige,
Will hopefully confirm the Elise purchase today so I'll see you on a run sometime!
Thats a fair trade for your girlfriend :bravo

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 pm
by 2eleven
Baldy FF wrote:
2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke
I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus Twoeleven

Re: Baldy spotted (sorry..heard) at JCT

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:51 am
by Baldy FF
2eleven wrote:
Baldy FF wrote:
2eleven wrote:I'm now getting footage sent to me via social media............hope that counts as a spot....
Heard???

Have you got this on video..........would love to hear it so i can post up here and on SELOC :joke
I can't lift it to drop into this forum, if you link on Facebook I can share it with you - Facebook name = Lotus Twoeleven
Sorry i dont do social media etc