Page 1 of 1

Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:07 pm
by AlanS
Harrogate about midday. Very nice dark red colour.

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 pm
by RFM
Saw one near Chadderton last week heading onto the M60, same colour.

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 am
by Baldy FF
Alan I saw this parked near a mates unit in Wortley. It was dirty as hell just left there on main road :shock I also came across him on the Leeds ring road but he flashed his lights but did not want to play :twisted 61 plate

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:32 am
by PaulT
At the risk of looking like we're stalking this bloke I spotted the same colour MP412C (or just a 12C whatever they renamed them :roll ) heading towards Collingham yesterday teatime.

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:25 pm
by Thommo
TT legend John McGuinness has one in a deep red/maroon shade I believe. Perhaps he was having a run out from home in Morecambe :up

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:08 pm
by Matt R
This thread has "stalker court case evidence" written all over it

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm
by Si_F
Think it's the chap of SELOC who's Leeds based with a white v6 exige also. /stalker

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm
by 2eleven
Matt R wrote:This thread has "stalker court case evidence" written all over it

My solicitor has instructed me to state that I am in no way assiciated with this thread, at no time have I ever been involved in stalking this poor McLaren owner, if ever our paths cross..............he saw me first and I reserve the right to commence criminal proceedings against him............ :naughty

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm
by Byron
You lot are hilarious... :lol

That sounds like eric in his purple Maclaren convertible .
Awesome car. :bravo

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:13 pm
by PaulT
Deffo dark red, the one I saw, not poyple.

Re: Mclaren MP4-12c

Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:09 am
by 2eleven
PaulT wrote:Deffo dark red, the one I saw, not poyple.

I'm not involved in this stalking case either..................for the record..... :naughty

Or the white one I saw yesterday............