Page 1 of 1

Black S1 Elise JPS

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm
by njllotus
Spotted a black elise S1 John Player Special in full livery.

Hull at the staples / castle street traffic lights! Lady driver.

First time I've sen another black S1 in hull

Re: Black S1 Elise JPS

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:43 pm
by 2eleven
Like this?
79 S1.JPG
79 S1.JPG (89.77 KiB) Viewed 3111 times
That will be my missus taking stuff back to the shops, this appears to be her full time job... :bow

Re: Black S1 Elise JPS

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:14 pm
by njllotus
Thats the lady!!! Looks great!

I haven't seen one of those in the flesh before.

Re: Black S1 Elise JPS

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 pm
by 2eleven
njllotus wrote:Thats the lady!!! Looks great!

I haven't seen one of those in the flesh before.

Only one of 22 S1 VVC Type 79 units registered in the UK, I've found one other genuine car so far.