Page 1 of 1

Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:40 am
by ben@jct600
Afternoon all


Just thought I'd let you all know of a change at JCT and introduce myself to those that don't know me...


Dan has left us to pursue another venture so I've taken his position as Sales Specialist at JCT. Many of you will have met me previously or atleast seen me wandering about at the odd NYLOC meet as I'm Alan's son!


Feel free to pop in for a cuppa anytime, I'll be more than happy to chat Lotus with anyone!

I'll also be at the meeting on Tuesday along with the rest of the gang so look forward to seeing you all there. Dan is also promising not to become a stranger and if we're really lucky he might waft down to a meeting in his recently purchased Jag XJ one month :oldie


Cheers,

Ben

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:39 pm
by The other Fiona Hogan
Hi Ben, if you are still in touch with Dan can you ask if he is still coming to our Christmas do on 13th - if not I will cancel his place.

Thanks

Fiona

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:45 pm
by Matt R
Welcome to the NYLOC forum :wavey

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 am
by ben@jct600
Hi Fiona,

Yes still in touch with Dan, I'll ask him and let you know.


Cheers


Ben

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:06 pm
by albutch
Nice one Ben!

You were destined to be there, good luck with the new position.

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 pm
by PaulT
Someone on the inside! :D
Welcome to the forum, Ben.

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:34 pm
by Martin 111S
Welcome Ben :)

Have heard you had a good couple of weeks already ;) :up

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 pm
by ben@jct600
Thanks everyone, yeah it's been a good first couple of weeks, it's not bad going to work to drive these cars everyday! :D

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:08 am
by ben@jct600
The other Fiona Hogan wrote:Hi Ben, if you are still in touch with Dan can you ask if he is still coming to our Christmas do on 13th - if not I will cancel his place.

Thanks

Fiona

Fiona I've spoken to Dan and he doubts he can make it, so I'll take his place if this is ok?

Cheers

Ben

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 am
by The other Fiona Hogan
That's fine Ben - if you are at the meting tomorrow come over and see me and we can amend the list and get you sorted. Fi

Re: Change at JCT 600 Lotus

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:34 pm
by ben@jct600
No problem I'll see you there!