2 Evoras around York (3 if you count me)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:12 pm
2 Evora's on Friday
One Red Sports Racer on the A64 on the opposite carriage way to me (I was heading to Leeds, he/she was heading to York)
Chrome Orange parked up miles from any other car in the car park on a retail park in York (Clifton Moor/Rawcliffe)
Given I've never seen another on the road while I've been in mine, 2 in one day is extremely rare.
One Red Sports Racer on the A64 on the opposite carriage way to me (I was heading to Leeds, he/she was heading to York)
Chrome Orange parked up miles from any other car in the car park on a retail park in York (Clifton Moor/Rawcliffe)
Given I've never seen another on the road while I've been in mine, 2 in one day is extremely rare.