Page 1 of 1

Sold - Larini Club Sport Exhaust

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:57 am
by ad111s
For sale a Larini Club Sport Exhaust removed from my S2 260 supercharged exige but will also fit N/A toyota engined cars (elise and exige). Not to be mistaken for the normal larini sports exhaust, the club sport is louder and pops /crackles / bangs on upshift and overrun. This is a direct replacement for the standard back box which is much larger and heavier. The larini weighs a mere 7.5kg compared to the 15kg standard box.




Sold

Re: For Sale - Larini Club Sport Exhaust £450

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 am
by ad111s
Bump

Re: For Sale - Larini Club Sport Exhaust £450

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 am
by El-ahrairah
Not sure on valuation given that it's £535 New isn't it? Might be wrong however.

Re: For Sale - Larini Club Sport Exhaust £450

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:22 am
by ad111s
El-ahrairah wrote:Not sure on valuation given that it's £535 New isn't it? Might be wrong however.
That's before you add the VAT

Re: For Sale - Larini Club Sport Exhaust £450

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 pm
by El-ahrairah
Ahhh. If I didn't have a 2bular I'd be interested.. actually, still be nice to hear how this would sound.

Re: For Sale - Larini Club Sport Exhaust £450

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:43 pm
by ad111s
El-ahrairah wrote:Ahhh. If I didn't have a 2bular I'd be interested.. actually, still be nice to hear how this would sound.

Re: Sold - Larini Club Sport Exhaust

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:34 pm
by Fonzey
Would probably take this but I believe the clubsport is pushing my luck on trackday sound meters. Good luck with sale :bravo

Re: Sold - Larini Club Sport Exhaust

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:37 pm
by ad111s
Fonzey wrote:Would probably take this but I believe the clubsport is pushing my luck on trackday sound meters. Good luck with sale :bravo
The clubsport would struggle to pass a 105db trackday especially with the pops and bangs on overrun.

It sold last week